OMED 2022 Self-Study Course Innovation
Stay up-to-date with the latest information in Innovation from the comfort of your home or workplace. Watch or listen to a diverse series of leading-edge presentations by recognized authorities on your own time and at your own pace.
The presentations you’ll experience have been especially focused on the needs of front-line physicians and will allow you to gain additional important insights to help optimize the care of your patients.
The OMED 2022 – Innovation self-study course was created from the actual course presented at the annual 2022 hybrid conference. You’ll be able to enjoy both the video and audio versions while earning AOA Category 1-A or AMA PRA credits and experience the course as if you actually had attended.
Earn Up to 2 AOA Category 1-A or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits!
OMED 2022 – Innovation
Overview of Digital Medicine and Evaluation Considerations for Safe, Effective, and Equitable DeploymentLinette Demmers, PhD
DURATION: 30 minutes
Implementation of Digital Innovation at Osteopathic InstitutionsMark Zhang, DO, MMSc, FAMIA
DURATION: 1 hour
Case Study on Using Data Intelligence to Inform Value-Based Care DeliveryFarhad Modarai, DO
DURATION: 30 minutes
Linette Demmers, PhD
Farhad Modarai, DO
Mark Zhang, DO, MMSc, FAMIA
Couldn’t participate in OMED 2022? You’ll find the self-study program to be a great way to experience this series of expert presentations when and where you want.
- Don’t miss family/work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassles of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content accessible 24/7
Self-Study CME Accreditation
The American Osteopathic Association designates this program for a maximum of 2 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
The American Osteopathic Association (AOA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AOA designates this internet enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.*
* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are accepted by the American Osteopathic Association as AOA Category 2 credits.
This activity is for osteopathic physicians and other health care professionals.
After completing this activity, learners will be able to:
- Highlight the evidence on new, revised, and standard treatment approaches for a variety of medical conditions as they relate to physicians
- Review revisions in clinical practice guidelines and evaluate clinical practice implications
- Describe updates in clinical decision tools for screening and differential diagnosis of diseases